Art-Classes-Cincinnati Learn how to Draw and Paint
Enjoy creating Art
Art-Classes-Cincinnati...Weekday Art Class Timetable
Class Format, What you can expect!
High School and Adult REGISTER
TUESDAY 9 am - 12 noon, 4 pm - 7 pm
WEDNESDAY 9 am - 12 noon, 1:30 - 4:30 pm
THURSDAY 1:00 - 4:00 pm, 5 pm - 8 pm
SATURDAY 10 am - 1 pm, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Youth, age 6 through 8th grade REGISTER
TUESDAY 9 - 11 am, 10 - 12 noon, 4 - 6 pm, 5 - 7 pm
WEDNESDAY 9 - 11 am, 10 - 12 noon, 1:30 - 3:30 pm, 2:30 - 4:30 pm
THURSDAY 1:00 - 3:00 pm, 2:00 - 4:00 pm, 4 - 6 pm, 6 - 8 pm
SATURDAY 10 - 12 noon, 12 - 2 pm, 2 - 4 pm
Youth, Ages 5 thru 8th grade
- classes are 2 hours
- all art materials are provided, including newsprint, multi media, bristol pastel papers, water color, tempera paint, pastel, oil pastel, graphite, colored pencils, charcoal. We also have 4 iPads for research and digital art using ProCreate and Sketch Club.
- about half of the time is spent on creative projects that students develop
- We emphasize creativity, through an understanding of fundamentals skills. Every week students are introduced to a new fundamental skill, technique, theory or principle including measuring techniques, direct light, linear perspective, cartooning and many many more.
- we visit students at their easel during the exercises and creative time in class. I visit personally, and I have assistants that visit.
- With Supervision, we provide a 27 inch iMac for research and photo editing.
- With supervision, we provide 3 different versions of the Camera Lucida for drawing. Click here to learn more.
- Our intention is to keep art fun for all of our students and introduce them to fundamental skills. Ultimately, our skills will enhance their creative experience.