- Adults including High School students, classes are 3 hours.
- One-to-One Private Art Classes basis in semi-private setting
- Bring your own supplies or we can set you up!
- Private studios and instruction are also available
- work on your own projects or take "The Course" (12 weeks)
- Ages 8 thru 8th grade, classes are 2 hours, all art materials are provided. This class includes open creative time, weekly group exercises (mostly drawing skills) and some private instruction. more information
Art Class Prices, by Class, Session, or The Course
Class Timetable Go to Weekly Art Class Schedule
Greg Storer - My Art Qualifications
BFA, School of Art, Ohio State University
Teaching Art in Cincinnati since 1990
If you are interested in learning how to draw or how to paint, please check out the current art class timetable and schedule a visit with no obligation. Call or email me with any question.
Hi Greg, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you. "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."(Buddhist proverb) This was written in a blog I get weekly. When I read it this morning, you literally 'appeared' into my mind. When I called you one April morning, three years ago, to inquire about your classes, I was in a deep search for who I was and what I wanted for the rest of my life. You actually jump-started my love for painting which has taken me into to a wonderful place. Since your class, I have had instruction and workshops with pastel artists, joined a few organizations, been accepted into several shows and actually won an award. I would be remiss if I didn't acknowledge your weekly interaction in helping me get to a better place. I hope all is going well with you and your new studio....Sounds like a wonderful space! Wishing you the best! Hannah